TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- WHO WE ARE
1.1 https://www.sirusclothing.com/ is a site operated by Sirus Clothes Trading L.L.C ("We"). We also operate brand accounts on various other websites, social media sites and have other online properties operated by us (the “sites”). United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile. We control this Site from the U.A.E. and makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations.
- BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
2.2 If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
2.3 By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to us through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. Any person using the website who are Minors /under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use this website.2.4 We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and conditions of sale will apply to the sales.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
4.1 The website policies, terms and conditions may be amended from time to time to meet certain requirements and standards. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
5.1 We may update and change our site from time to time.
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
6.1 Our site is made available free of charge.
6.2 We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
7.1 User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/ her account. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
7.3 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
8.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws around the world. All such rights are reserved.
8.2 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
9. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
9.1 The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
9.2 You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
9.3 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
9.4 If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
10.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
10.2 We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
11.1 Our sites may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the sites. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us.
11.2 The views expressed by other users on our sites do not represent our views or values.
11.3 If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
12.1 Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of sale.
12.2 If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
12.3 If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- YOU MUST COMPLY WITH OUR ACCEPTABLE USE TERMS
13.1 By registering or using any of our sites, you accept and agree to the following:
13.2 You may use our sites (and in particular our social media sites) only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
13.3 You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms and conditions of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our sites;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
13.4 We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Message/comment boards.
- Social networks.
(the “interactive services”).
13.5 We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
13.7 These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
13.8 You must comply with the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
13.9 Contributions must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the United Arab Emirates and in any country from which they are posted.
13.10 Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
13.11 You warrant that any such contribution does comply with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
13.12 Any content you upload to our sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
13.13 We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
13.15 You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Suspension and Termination
- RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
14.1 When you upload or post content to our sites (and in particular when you tag us on any of our social media brand accounts), you grant us and other users of the sites the following rights to use that content:
- To Sirus Clothes Trading L.L.C and its affiliates and agents, a perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferable, fully paid, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence, to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, store, adapt, publish, translate, display and distribute your content, along with your name and likeness, throughout the world in any existing or future media, without obtaining additional consent, without the need to provide any attribution, without restriction, without the need to notify you, and without any duty or obligation to compensate you in any way.
14.2 You acknowledge that we have no obligation of confidentiality in relation to any material you submit to us via the sites.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
15.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
15.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
15.3 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the UAE'S cybercrime laws. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
16.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
16.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
16.3 You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
16.4 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
16.5 The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out. You must comply with our acceptable use terms.
16.6 If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
- WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
- OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED AND OUR WEBSITE CONTENT BELONGS TO US
18.1 "SIRUS CLOTHING'' is a registered trade mark. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under - How you may use material on our site.
18.2 All content on this site (including, without limitation, text, designs, graphics, logos, icons, images, films, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software) is owned by or licensed to Sirus Clothes Trading L.L.C, our affiliates and our respective licensors or content providers, and is protected by copyright, trade mark and other applicable laws. Your use of the site does not entitle you to any intellectual property rights or any other rights to our content, other than the limited rights of use granted to you pursuant to these terms. You may not use the website or our content on the site for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you. If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. You may only buy goods from our site for non-business reasons.
1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
2.1 Who we are. Our trade name is Sirus clothes trading L.L.C a company registered in United Arab Emirates. Our commercial address is shop #9, K-16, Greece cluster, International city, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service persons on +971562139874 or by writing to us at email@example.com or by post to P.O Box 52632, Dubai. United Arab Emirates.
2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
2.4 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- ORDER PROCEDURE
3.1 How we will accept your order. When you place your order at the end of our online checkout process, we will acknowledge that your order has been accepted by you receiving an order confirmation email. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we send you the 'order confirmation', at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us and we will dispatch the goods to you. An email confirmation of the order should arrive within 48 hours.
3.2 If we cannot accept your order. The contract is agreed by completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase products which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. An acceptance email from us confirms that the contract is formed. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. We may not accept your order for the following reasons:
- the product is out of stock or otherwise unavailable,
- unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for,
- we cannot authorise your payment,
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you, or you are not allowed to buy the goods from us,
- you have ordered too many goods,
- there has been a mistake in the pricing or description of the product, or
- we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- we reserve the right to refuse and order.
3.3 Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- OUR PRODUCTS
4.1 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
4.2 Not all of the products we sell are available for sale through the site. Additional products may come available from other resellers around the world.
4.3 Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8).
- OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
Changes to the products and these terms. We may change the product and these terms. We may make changes to these terms or the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received. A revision of these terms and conditions will apply to contracts entered into at any time following the time of the revision, but will not affect contracts made before the time of the revision.
- PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
7.1 Delivery methods. We will always choose a courier service where tracking and a signature of the registered customer will be required on delivery. Please retain all signed receipts of delivery.
7.2 Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. You have the option to select standard delivery or express delivery. Free standard delivery applies to orders above 100€. You are fully responsible for any import taxes and fees imposed by the delivery destination, we will not be held responsible for any extra charges. If a parcel is refused delivery or unable to be delivered or collected by the customer, no refund will be provided and additional charges will apply.
7.3 When we will provide the products. We will process your order as soon as possible, This could take up to 60 hours to ship them out. We will send you an email confirmation of your order with an estimated delivery date and will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation.
- For international delivery (Outside of UAE): Please allow up to 10 days for express delivery and up to 28 days for standard shipping methods. If no date is set out in the order confirmation, we will deliver your products to you as soon as reasonably practicable. Cost of international shipments:
5-15 business days
3-7 business days
- For local deliveries (UAE): Please allow up to 5 days, shipping charge is 10€
- The buyer is responsible for ensuring their shipping address is specified correctly when making a purchase on our site.
7.4 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
7.5 When you become responsible for the goods. A product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods, they will be held at your own risk and we shall not be liable for their loss or destruction.
7.6 When you own goods. You own a product once we have received payment in full.
7.7 We ship worldwide except for Qatar and Israel.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT (CANCELLATION)
8.1 You have the right to cancel this contract within 7 days of receiving your goods, but cancellation may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods. Your right to end the contract are explained in more detail in these terms.
8.2 How long do I have to change my mind? You have 7 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods.
8.3 Ending the contract because of a faulty product. If what you have bought is faulty or not described correctly you may get the product repaired, replaced or to get some or all of your money back, see clause 11.
- RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
9.1 Inform us of the return in writing. To return your purchased products to us, please let us know by emailing us within 7 days of receiving your product.
9.2 Returning products. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must return the goods by posting them back to us, email us to notify us of this request and arrange the delivery with a courier of your choice. You must send off the goods within 7 days of receiving them. We highly recommend that you choose a shipping service that permits you to trace it at any time. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend that you consult with local authorities and/or your selected shipping service to ensure that the documentation is sufficient. We cannot be held responsible for parcels that are detained at Customs because of lacking or insufficient documentation. Returns are subject to inspection and must meet the conditions set out below:
Conditions of Return - Your returned products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- the return request must be submitted to us within seven 7 days from receiving your products.
- the products have not been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged;
- the items you return are your responsibility until we get them back, so it’s best to protect them from damage and wear.
- the identification tag is still attached to the products with the disposable seal;
- the products are returned in their original packaging;
- the products must be returned within Seven(7) days from the date the package was delivered to you.
9.3 Costs of return.
- Please note that whilst we ship internationally, customs duties, taxes and charges vary by country and we are not liable for any other fees incurred with international shipping. These costs will not be refunded by us.
- We will not pay for return shipments.
9.4 How we will refund you and when your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10-45 days from receiving the returned product. (the transaction time depends on the issuing bank of the credit card). We will refund you the price you paid for the products. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We may make deductions from the price for a refund, as described below:
9.5 Deductions from refunds:
- We may reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Custom made orders will not be able to be returned and refunded.
- OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
10.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
10.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
11.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. If you receive the wrong product, if the products is damaged, if found to be defective, or tampered, the goods must be returned for further investigation. You must notify us by email within 7days. Any items accepted for return must not be used or reduced in value on your part.
11.2 Summary of our duties. We are to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights. These rights are however subject to certain exceptions. In summary, goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. We will offer to repair, replace or exchange the item. Alternatively a refund or store credit for the value of the item will be issued by us. Return shipping and refund policies will still apply.
11.3 We shall not be obliged to take any action unless you notify the seller in writing within the time specified in our returns policy (7)days.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
12.1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT at the applicable rate) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you place your order. The price does not include the cost of delivering the goods. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However, if we discover an error in the price of the product in your order, you will be notified and the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded. You may choose to repurchase the product at the correct price thereafter.
12.3 When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in EURO for our products and services. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. Once the payment is accepted, you will receive an order confirmation by email, the same price and currency charged to the Card will be printed on the Transaction Receipt.
12.4 What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
14.1 How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you and to fulfil your order;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- your e-mail address is collected so that we can send you an order confirmation and inform you when your order has been shipped.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered. We will disclose your delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or to process your check or money order.
- We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.sirusclothing.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies of linked websites. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- This policy applies only to activities www.sirusclothing.com engages in on its website and does not apply to www.sirusclothing.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
14.2 Cookies. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. www.sirusclothing.com may utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
- OFOC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
We will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC. targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
17. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
17.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
17.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
17.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
17.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
17.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
17.6 . The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.